Header Ads

ad

Sport:- Eden Hazard Insists He Is Currently Happy At Chelsea Amid Transfer Speculations



Chelsea Forward Eden Hazard has spoken up about his future in Chelsea and he said he’s happy in Chelsea for the time being but has not ruled out a departure in future.

Eden Hazard has long been linked with a switch to Real Madrid, while PSG is also believed to be interested in the Belgian.

Eden Hazard has brushed off the latest speculation regarding his short-term future by insisting that he feels “very good over here”, as does his family.

“Every year they talk about Real or PSG. And when I want to change clubs, I will,” Hazard told Telefoot. “But at the moment I’m good where I am.

“I still have two years left on my contract. I feel very good over here. The fans love me, my family enjoys life over here. We will see.”

Hazard has made 284 appearances for Chelsea, scoring 87 goals and registering 71 assists.


No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...